Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you ever review products you buy?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
I suddenly was wondering, do you ever review a product you want to buy?
Do you go online and take the time to browse around various shops, research the product, read reviews, and maybe leave a review? Do you go out of your way to leave a positive or negative review after buying a product?

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Yep its wise to do your research before buying a product. I always read the reviews on Amazon when I buy from there. Sometimes however you just have to go with your gut feeling and buy the product no matter what kind of reviews there are on it.

Reactions:Neutral Nova
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
Always. If reviews are mixed I may or may not buy a product but if they are all negative I see that as a good reason not to buy it. My smartwatch that I bought recently had amazing reviews even though it was quite cheap so I bought it and I am really pleased with it. The reviewers were right.

Sometimes I wonder if sites put up only the good reviews as I have given negative reviews on products I have had a bad experience with and they are taken down.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
When I am buying from the site where I usually buy, I try to review or rate the product because this will help other people to choose the products wisely. When I am busying a site for the first time, I do not care to visit the site after I received the product unless I want to buy again. If I am buying from the site again, I will consider reviewing and rating.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
Yes I do a lot. I prefer looking at numerous reviews and then deciding what to buy and from where, and so I too leave a review so others too can find it helpful to buy something based on my reviews.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.