What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do You Enjoy Roleplaying?

Thread Owner : LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
If you happen to know me, or even if you just read my intro post, you know that I enjoy roleplaying. Does anyone else here enjoy roleplaying? There are a lot of avenues in which you can participate in RPing, which do you prefer on a forum, Discord, Reddit, Tumbler, or through e-mail and what got you interested in rolepaying? How long have you been doing it and what kind of genres are you into?

CreativeCat

CreativeCat

Valued Member
Jul 5, 2020
Somewhere
CB$
I've done some Pokemon RP which I started about a year ago, which I mainly did in discord, but kinda fell off of when my interest in the franchise started dwindling. I'd love to get back into it sometime though.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I've done various forms of RPing over the years, from the obvious RPGs in gaming, to forum-based role-playing like efeds and story-driven games and such, to RP communities for games like GTA Online's FiveM (and maybe soon FivePD). It can be a fun experience, or it can be super irritating, depending who you have with you.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Can't say i have ever tried it, it's not something that i have ever really thought of, not to say i wouldn't try it.
I remember doing it at school and that was the worst class (Drama) lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.