Do You Enjoy Roleplaying?

    Thread Owner : LunarScorpio
  • #1
LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
If you happen to know me, or even if you just read my intro post, you know that I enjoy roleplaying. Does anyone else here enjoy roleplaying? There are a lot of avenues in which you can participate in RPing, which do you prefer on a forum, Discord, Reddit, Tumbler, or through e-mail and what got you interested in rolepaying? How long have you been doing it and what kind of genres are you into?

CreativeCat

CreativeCat

Somewhere
I've done some Pokemon RP which I started about a year ago, which I mainly did in discord, but kinda fell off of when my interest in the franchise started dwindling. I'd love to get back into it sometime though.

I've done various forms of RPing over the years, from the obvious RPGs in gaming, to forum-based role-playing like efeds and story-driven games and such, to RP communities for games like GTA Online's FiveM (and maybe soon FivePD). It can be a fun experience, or it can be super irritating, depending who you have with you.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Can't say i have ever tried it, it's not something that i have ever really thought of, not to say i wouldn't try it.
I remember doing it at school and that was the worst class (Drama) lol.