Do you discuss the benefits of a healthy lifestyle?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Benefits of a healthy lifestyle:

1. Feeling better mentally- Regular exercise can lift your mood and help you feel better.
2. Saving money- Eating junk fruit, smoking, and sugar drinks are all expensive habits.
3. Fewer health problems- Living a heal their lifestyle means a lower risk of developing many illnesses.

Generally speaking, a lot of people do not give much importance on mental health. Mental health is as import as physical health. Stress and anxiety needs to be managed for healthy brain.

Of course a healthy lifestyle can only be achieved with healthy living, so thank you for posting this to remind people to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Living in a simple lifestyle leads you an orderly way of life. It breaks any entanglements in your life.

Simple things make your mind at ease and at peace.

Simplicity is beauty. Thus a simply life is beautiful.

If you mean discuss the healthy lifestyle at home, no, I frown on the discussion of health unless there are children who can learn. Discussing about health can interfere with happiness which is my top priority in life. I know that health is first and foremost of the concern but some people are so engrossed. I feel bad for them when they see me drinking Coke and their litany is about blood sugar. When I eat pork they would mention cholesterol. What kind of people are they? I really avoid them.

I always discuss on healthy lifestyle with my siblinga. We talk about fitness regime, weight loss goals, diet and nutrition. It really feela good to talk on these topcs with the siblings. I also talk about healthy lifestyle with my spouse and parents

Maybe concerning drugs and their effects. Other than that, no!

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Feb 7, 2021
Of course healthy lifestyle is the basic thing for me. You can't even focus and give your 100% when your health is not well.