Do you consider Manny Pacquiao as the greatest boxer?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

This question is always posed in the social media that maybe there is a hype of Pacquiao for his preparation for the 2022 presidential elections here. He is now a senator and I think he can win the presidential election if his opponent is not as popular. Remember that Ronald Reagan was just an actor but he became US president twice. Why not Pacquiao?