Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Do you collect anything?

Excommunicado

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
Collecting things, whether it be cards, fossils or even bus tickets (I know someone who told me they did this) is an obsession for a lot of people. So, my question is, do you collect anything? If so, what is it and how long have you been collecting it?

I don't collect anything anymore but I collected Match Attax (football card) when I was younger - I don't have them anymore sadly, but I must have had atleast a thousand in my childhood. I guess I grew out of them.

I'd like to get into collecting vinyl records, 8-tracks etc.. However, right now I collect domain names. Well, I mean very interesting ones.

I'd like to get into collecting vinyl records, 8-tracks etc.. However, right now I collect domain names. Well, I mean very interesting ones.

Sounds interesting and a unique collection. How many domains do you own? Are you a domain flipper or are you currently collecting them as a hobby?

Not anymore, to be honest. I used to love collecting different things when I was younger but haven't done anything like that since. And honestly, I don't think I will bother in the future either. I used to collect football trading cards, lego Minifigures and these things called Go Go Crazy Bones

Does debt count? Because that seems to be the only thing that I am really good at collecting haha!

Jokes aside, I do still have my Digimon and Yugioh cards from like...15 years ago. My good pokemon cards went through the washing machine when I was in grade 8 (left them in my pocket) and well, that's when I gave up that collection and gave all of my cards to a younger kid on my street. So at least it kick started him into a new hobby. and they were put to good use.

Like seriously have been collecting and still collecting such as video games

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds