Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you bet on sports?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
Years ago, I used to bet on football games all the time. Online sports betting was just becoming popular here and it was quite exciting to engage in. After a while, however, I decided to stop. Do you normally bet on sports?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
My favorite betting is on horse racing although sometimes I wager a friendly bet to my wife or even to a neighbor about a basketball game. In the French Open Tennis I had a bet on Sofia Kenin but she lost in the finals so I also lost my $10. The bet enhances the excitement and interest in watching the game so I am open to betting but up to $10 only because I don't consider that amount gambling.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Sports betting is illegal in my home country. Whether you do online betting or real betting your act is punishable by law. I don't do illegal stuff. Even if it was allowed, I would have never tried it because I don't like betting, or gambling.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Here in North America its legal for the most part, it depends where you live. I don't usually bet on sports games but sometimes I do the 50/50 draw. Its only $5 a ticket and half of it goes to the winner and the other half to a charity so it's for a good cause.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I did bet online but not in sports. However, our former maid used to bet in the scores of sports games like basketball. It's done in person though and not online.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.