Do you believe that there are real ghosts?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I asked this question because I realized that all the ghost stories that I had heard and seen on tv were mostly stories and nothing more. What I mean is that people say they have experienced seeing a ghost but there was no proof whatsoever. Even those paranormal experts who claim to know how to determine the presence of ghost, they look fake to me. If there are ghosts then why do we not have a concrete proof of its existence?

Nabix

Nabix

127.0.01
I have no idea. But, Ghost Adventures does make it fun to watch. Well...it did before they sold out lol

Real hero hidden in the darkness
No, I don't believe in ghosts at all.
It's all in our mind and how we see stuff and that's all it is. If we are afraid of something, then it would look even scarier. So, we will have to train our minds to be brave when we come face to face with our inner demons.

Well, I believe in science and I just can't agree with ghost existence, unless I have enough proof.

Riker Slade

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
There is zero scientific evidence that supports the existence of ghosts. There is no phenomena in the universe which would support the existence of ghosts. A positive claim of ghosts existing requires positive evidence of which there is none. Thus, I do not believe in ghosts.

Last edited:
Jeremy

Jeremy

I have never read any book that talked about the existence of ghost. However most films that we watched are just fictions that are not real.

Mildredtabitha

I dont believe in the existence of ghosts.Those are just stories that people make from their own imagination.

I believe in something but I have never seen a ghost. When I was younger My friend and I stayed in a bed and breakfast in Bournemouth, a seaside town close to us. During the night I was dozing off and the door of our room suddenly shot open with force and then very slowly closed. This happened twice and I was terrified although I couldn't explain it. My friend had stayed out later and was not there at the time. In the morning we went down for breakfast and I asked the lady if there were any other guests. She said no, we were were the only two. I didn't see anything but I felt a presence and couldn't wait to get out of there.

Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
Yes but before I tell you what happened, here's the backstory: A rocking chair that my grandfather had was left to my dad when my grandfather passed away. After my dad passed away, I now have the rocking chair in my bedroom. My dad used to rock me in that rocking chair when I was sick or cranky as a baby to put me to sleep.

The story of what happened as an adult: I was very sick and could only manage to leave my bed to go to the bathroom and get back into bed. I lived alone and there was no one else in my house but me. I woke up hearing a "creaking" noise in my room. I managed to turn the bedside lamp on and the rocking chair (empty) was rocking back and forth. My bedroom door was closed as were my windows. That's when I realized my dad was there with me and watching over me. So, yes, I am a believer.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Ash

Ash

I don't believe in ghosts either, to be honest. Never experienced anything paranormal (touch wood) so hopefully, that will continue for the rest of my life.

It's probably a good thing I don't believe in ghosts. Helps me sleep a bit better at night

  • Like
Reactions:Jay