Do you believe in destiny?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I saw the movie Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon as the subject that was being guarded by "angel beings" to make sure that destiny will be fulfilled... for Matt to be a senator. But a young woman who is a musician entered the scene that could ruin the path of Matt so the angel beings had to move. I will not mention the ending but it is all about the spirits that work for us or against us.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I do believe in destiny. Me being alive today is part of the destiny the creator has planned for me. That is why they say nature can never be cheated. I pray nature keeps bring good fortunes to us all.