Do you attend sporting events?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Do you go to stadiums/arenas or equivalent to watch the competitors in real life? I usually just watch on TV. Unfortunately, there aren't many exciting sports events that take place around here.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I do sometimes, I'm a Dallas Stars fan and we live pretty close to the Arizona Coyotes arena, so go to the Stars/Coyotes games sometimes when they roll through town. If I still lived in Britain I'd likely attend more football matches, because there are lower league teams all over the country that make for a cheap and extremely fun evening out.

Reactions:Sharon
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
No, I don't really attend sports events. I don't even like watching sports to begin with. Attending sports events, I have noticed, is only for die hard sports fans.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Yes last time i went UAE to watch cricket in 2017.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I love going to football matches and cricket matches. But I haven't been to one since the pandemic kicked in.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I go to sports games all the time before the pandemic. Now I'm not sure if I even want to go to a sports game once were allowed back. Like Jay says the games will cost even more expensive.. I just get all the sports packages on TV to watch with friends.

• Agree
Reactions:Jay
Jay

Jay

Community Leader
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I go to sports games all the time before the pandemic. Now I'm not sure if I even want to go to a sports game once were allowed back. Like Jay says the games will cost even more expensive.. I just get all the sports packages on TV to watch with friends.
I think we will see a lot of this once things open again

Reactions:Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I think we will see a lot of this once things open again
The good thing with the sports packages is you get every game for every team! It's kind of like having season tickets for every team from the comfort of your own home lol

Reactions:PGen98
PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Agreed, it's really nice. I subscribe to NHL.tv most seasons (GameCenter or whatever else they want to call it), it's great EXCEPT for the blackouts...I can understand blacking out the games in your local market, sort of, but why black out the national games? That's just irritating beyond belief because I cancelled my tv service over 15 years ago, don't want to keep having to jump on free trials of Sling just to watch one game every few weeks...that's something that needs to be fixed, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.