Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Do non-recyclers bother you?

Well, in regards to plastic, there's no money in it, so I figure most just throw it in the "general trash". Anyhow, it's quite a shame - cause plastic takes so long to bio-degrade - even more than Styrofoam I think.

Anyway, it's not too hard to separate plastic from other trash - if you make the effort. Just have separate bins for them.

You will find People to be irresponsible in general, Look at how we drive or jaywalk, how we treat our health. It's pointless to fret over behavior of people. Do most of what you can, Educate as much as you can and move on.

It irks me but what can you do? I do the best I can & I go the extra mile too. I too educate people. But it's on them what they do with that education. I'm in MI & pop cans are 10¢ refundable. At my husband's work there is a bin for those cans & a trash bin. Guess which one is closer?

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in