Do non-recyclers bother you?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, in regards to plastic, there's no money in it, so I figure most just throw it in the "general trash". Anyhow, it's quite a shame - cause plastic takes so long to bio-degrade - even more than Styrofoam I think.

Anyway, it's not too hard to separate plastic from other trash - if you make the effort. Just have separate bins for them.

Davidisms

Davidisms

You will find People to be irresponsible in general, Look at how we drive or jaywalk, how we treat our health. It's pointless to fret over behavior of people. Do most of what you can, Educate as much as you can and move on.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

It irks me but what can you do? I do the best I can & I go the extra mile too. I too educate people. But it's on them what they do with that education. I'm in MI & pop cans are 10¢ refundable. At my husband's work there is a bin for those cans & a trash bin. Guess which one is closer?