Do ab stimulators work?

Duks

Ab stimulators apparently help to tone your body by contracting your abs using electrical pulses, eliminating the need to exercise. I, however, have my doubts about their effectiveness. Do they actually work?

Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
I am also interested to know this as I've seen it adverted on fitness channels from a lot of fitness instructors but I'd like to know if it really does the job.

Mildredtabitha

Ive never used them neither have i seen how they work.But i strongly believe nothing good is archieved in the easy way.I advice you to just exercise it healthy and safe.

I doubt they do a very good job in working. It's better and probably the safest to just do ab exercises. Crunches, sit ups, Russian twists, etc.

I have seen several tv ads in the home shopping channel of that electric abs reducer. My wife has a bulging tummy so I am interested in that. However, the price is expensive so I searched for a feedback. Well, that doesn't work. I bought a sweat belt. It is a wide belt to wear on the waist that helps in sweating and burning fats. But it takes a long time to see the results.