Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

Do ab stimulators work?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Ab stimulators apparently help to tone your body by contracting your abs using electrical pulses, eliminating the need to exercise. I, however, have my doubts about their effectiveness. Do they actually work?

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I am also interested to know this as I've seen it adverted on fitness channels from a lot of fitness instructors but I'd like to know if it really does the job.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Ive never used them neither have i seen how they work.But i strongly believe nothing good is archieved in the easy way.I advice you to just exercise it healthy and safe.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I doubt they do a very good job in working. It's better and probably the safest to just do ab exercises. Crunches, sit ups, Russian twists, etc.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have seen several tv ads in the home shopping channel of that electric abs reducer. My wife has a bulging tummy so I am interested in that. However, the price is expensive so I searched for a feedback. Well, that doesn't work. I bought a sweat belt. It is a wide belt to wear on the waist that helps in sweating and burning fats. But it takes a long time to see the results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.