Website
erinskidds.website
    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
Does anyone here use Disney+?

I've been addicted to it recently simply because of The Simpsons. I'm rewatching it from the beginning and sometimes I just have it play in the background. I also have been watching Pirates of the Caribbean via Disney+.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and 2020s
2

2020s

One word for Disney+ is sweet!

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

My brother said it was awesome, but I have yet to try it. Is it the best thing on the TV subscription services? What is better?

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Website
dreamcityrpg.com
I have Disney+ simply because I love Disney. When they had a promotion going, before it was released, I jumped on that. So, I have it for 3 years at a discounted price, haha. I love that so many shows I grew up on are in there. It makes me so happy!

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Faith

I prefer Disney to Disney+

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I have just subscribed to Disney plus.

I think its good compared to the boring things they show in TV. However, I cant see how its better than netflix or amazon prime.

Disney is about some documentaries and disney movies. New content is a rare find. Also, not many new content being added are edge seaters.

Alexander

Alexander

I have heard of this streaming platform but I'm not yet subscribed. It's a shame Disney+ doesn't offer a trial to its customers. Netflix has enough shows and movies for me so, therefore, there is no need for me to pay for another service. One should be enough for now.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I have a teenage daughter and have to have Disney+!

Me too enjoy Disney & Pixar pictures.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
  • #9
Seems like Disney is doing something right with this streaming service.

Mildredtabitha

our tv channels doesnt have disney+ so i guess am missing out on alot.