Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Days in gym

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I started my hime based training 25 days back and I have shed some very significant amount of fat from my body. Yesterday, I joined the gym.

I am wondering how many hours do you spend daily and how many days did you take to have a sculpture like fit and toned body?

I am just too eager to get into good clothes xD

This reminds me of Freddie Webb, a former professional basketball player and was once a senator of our country. He is past 70 and is spending 3 to 4 hours in the gym every day. It makes me wonder if that is not an abuse of the body. But Webb's physique is still great with the abs and the biceps. Maybe you should consult a doctor before indulging in the gym.

For people who like to exercise there body. Spending some times in the gymnastics is always fun. Am a living with witness. I tried to exercise my body every morning before breakfast.

Hi.
Lord Suru - The way to getting and maintaining a good physique is to get the right balance of exercise, rest and diet. Then you fine tune your exercise routine to work out the best programme for your needs.
Time is a big factor, as willpower and if you stick to a programme, you will achieve your goals.

I have exercised in varying degrees for the past 35+ years (cycling, bodybuilding, cardio etc), hit some peaks and now continue to train when I am able. At 56, it's now my energy levels which are hardest to control.

Exercise is essential to our health and everyone should manage some form of daily, according to their lifestyle and capabilities.

I don't go to the gym, but I do know that you have to spend at least 30 to 45 minutes 3 times per week in the gym to get the fastest results.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds