Cruise ship

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

prake

prake

Would you like to spend time on a luxury cruise ship? Have you ever tried the same? How did it go?

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
Was born next to the ocean and spent my first 25 years next to one so i love the water,spent many hours on boats but never got the chance to go on a cruise, with all of the major incidents they have had in the last few years im not sure if i want to.

prake

prake

all of the major incidents they have had in the last few years
Is it? I do not know much about them. What kind of accident happened?

Ash

Ash

A really luxurious one? Yeah, sure. There are a few out there that are basically like a huge city in the middle of the ocean. Would definitely want to go on one that spends most of the time near hot countries though.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay
prake

prake

Hot countries? Are you sure?

Heat is something you will despise very soon. I think too much cold is the same, but heat can be very tiring as well.

Gibby

Gibby

I've never wanted to , I get sea sick and don't like the idea of being stuck on a boat in a small cabin

  • Love
Reactions: Jay
prake

prake

That is a possibility. A lot of people gets sea sick easily.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay
Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
Nope. I can understand why they'd appeal to some people but a cruise is pretty much the exact opposite of what I want from a holiday. You spend most of your time stuck on a ship, your only choice of food is what they offer, you get to spend a few hours in the ports it stops in.

What I want from a holiday is a minimum of 2-3 nights per place so I can get a proper feel for it, seek out interesting places to eat the local food, experience the nightlife, drive to the countryside or a beach depending on where I am, and most importantly be free to go where I want when I want.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Deleted member 570

I have been on a cruise (once), sailed from San Diego to British Columbia, Canada.
Got really sea sick on the second day. But felt back to normal afterwards.

I would love to take a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands.