Location
Downtown
    Thread Owner : Cityscape
  • #1
Do you like to play games with other people on cross platform support games or do you like to stick to games that are closed, single platform only? By this I mean cross platform would be PC, PlayStation and Xbox gamers all playing the same game together, or single platform where by only PC players play together, PS players play alone and so do Xbox players? I like to play with cross platform enabled as you play with a more diverse group of people.

  • Like
Reactions:zoldos
zoldos

zoldos

Feb 27, 2022
I really enjoy cross platform. When I play COD Vanguard, I'm the only PC player! LOL

Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Website
uncrownedaddiction.com
Cross-platform has really revived gaming for me. Over the years many old friends from school moved and turned to different systems that work for them and their families and now we can play together a bit still.

  • Like
Reactions:zoldos
zoldos

zoldos