Covid-19 Makes Business Startup Much Tougher

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, let's say you have a restaurant. Well, you need money to withstand being shut-down for months. I mean, rents can be killer. In fact, popular chain restaurants shut down in my part of the state, probably for this reason. Well, I remember at least one of them seemed to be the most popular in my hometown, but it's still not been reopened.