Countries you want to visit

ARx182

New Chatterer
The title is pretty self-explanatory. What are some countries, or a country that you want to visit? Why? Are you planning on visiting these countries any time soon? Perhaps you're waiting for COVID-19 to vanish first.

I'd like to visit Spain, specifically Madrid, to watch Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabeu within the next 1-2 years. I'm not a Real Madrid fan, but I love their stadium and watching them play (I guess that sort of makes me a fan). I will start working soon, so just need to save up some money and of course wait for the pandemic to go away. :p

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
New Zealand and Peru are in my bucket list. Both are beautiful countries with abundant natural beauty.

Leonard

Experienced Chatterer
The countries I will like to visit are; Japan, Canada. My reason to visit these countries are; for Japan it's one of the more economically developed country and as well as Canada. And I will still like to talk with some specifications on Japan if I failed visiting these countries Japan can't be among because first and famously Japan has the highest technology world wide.
I will like to visit these countries after I most have finished my education in the field of civil engineering.

_B_

New Chatterer
Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
South Korea also entices me as am fascinated by the culture and it's countryside. Whatever I see of SK in documentaries and movies makes me curious.

Last edited:

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I would really love to visit a town named Shashane in Ethiopia and reunite with my people.

Last edited:

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Jamaica, Canada, India, Uzbekistan, England (Norwich)
I will visit them in that order once the pandemic is over. Can't wait.

LEADTECH

New Chatterer
I always love to visit South Korea. although i have already travel on the country but i still would love to visit again.
I would be travelling again when i had to go back to work.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I also hear Singapore is a very beautiful place, filled with both amazing people and dishes.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
My wife and I have been traveling since 2012 to Asian countries and I'd say we have been to the best like Japan and Singapore. Now my wife's dream is to visit London and the US as well. I have been to those places a long time ago for business travels and I agree that London is one of the nicest place in the world. But for me I want to visit Europe particularly Rome, Switzerland, Germany and France.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
If I ever find myself in Netherlands, I'll be sure to visit Amsterdam and get faded. What a beautiful place!

Sweerie_banana

New Chatterer
The title is pretty self-explanatory. What are some countries, or a country that you want to visit? Why? Are you planning on visiting these countries any time soon? Perhaps you're waiting for COVID-19 to vanish first.

I'd like to visit Spain, specifically Madrid, to watch Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabeu within the next 1-2 years. I'm not a Real Madrid fan, but I love their stadium and watching them play (I guess that sort of makes me a fan). I will start working soon, so just need to save up some money and of course wait for the pandemic to go away. :p
I would like to visit France someday and see Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:

fantanoice

New Chatterer
No order:
- South Korea
- USA
- Canada
- Netherlands
- Italy
- Spain
- New Zealand
- Japan; already been but once wasn't enough

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I also would love to visit Thailand and try the street-food. I've seen videos of the foods and they look really good. Like really, really good!

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
I've had some lovely trips away and they are.

Malta 🇲🇹
France 🇫🇷
Benidorm 🇪🇦 stag do very messy ;)
Norway 🇳🇴