Countries you want to visit

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

The title is pretty self-explanatory. What are some countries, or a country that you want to visit? Why? Are you planning on visiting these countries any time soon? Perhaps you're waiting for COVID-19 to vanish first.

I'd like to visit Spain, specifically Madrid, to watch Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabeu within the next 1-2 years. I'm not a Real Madrid fan, but I love their stadium and watching them play (I guess that sort of makes me a fan). I will start working soon, so just need to save up some money and of course wait for the pandemic to go away. :p

Davidisms

Davidisms

New Zealand and Peru are in my bucket list. Both are beautiful countries with abundant natural beauty.

Leonard

Leonard

The countries I will like to visit are; Japan, Canada. My reason to visit these countries are; for Japan it's one of the more economically developed country and as well as Canada. And I will still like to talk with some specifications on Japan if I failed visiting these countries Japan can't be among because first and famously Japan has the highest technology world wide.
I will like to visit these countries after I most have finished my education in the field of civil engineering.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
South Korea also entices me as am fascinated by the culture and it's countryside. Whatever I see of SK in documentaries and movies makes me curious.

Last edited:

I would really love to visit a town named Shashane in Ethiopia and reunite with my people.

Last edited: