What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Countries you want to visit

Thread Owner : ARx182
ARx182

ARx182

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
The title is pretty self-explanatory. What are some countries, or a country that you want to visit? Why? Are you planning on visiting these countries any time soon? Perhaps you're waiting for COVID-19 to vanish first.

I'd like to visit Spain, specifically Madrid, to watch Real Madrid play at the Santiago Bernabeu within the next 1-2 years. I'm not a Real Madrid fan, but I love their stadium and watching them play (I guess that sort of makes me a fan). I will start working soon, so just need to save up some money and of course wait for the pandemic to go away. :p

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
New Zealand and Peru are in my bucket list. Both are beautiful countries with abundant natural beauty.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
The countries I will like to visit are; Japan, Canada. My reason to visit these countries are; for Japan it's one of the more economically developed country and as well as Canada. And I will still like to talk with some specifications on Japan if I failed visiting these countries Japan can't be among because first and famously Japan has the highest technology world wide.
I will like to visit these countries after I most have finished my education in the field of civil engineering.

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Would love to visit New Zealand and South Korea. Also a little curious about Australia. Also some European countries like Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
South Korea also entices me as am fascinated by the culture and it's countryside. Whatever I see of SK in documentaries and movies makes me curious.

Last edited:
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I would really love to visit a town named Shashane in Ethiopia and reunite with my people.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.