Corporate Animals - movie with many holes in the story

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Corporate Animals is the story of a corporate team led by Demi Moore as the boss. They had a team building by going spelunking or entering a cave. Unexpectedly the group was trapped in the cave when there was a landslide. That's when the real story began. One of them died when Brandon was crushed by a rock. After a few days they ate the dead. Isn't that out of logic? They are employees and not savage people. In the story Demi Moore was a kind of villain because she was very strict. In the end her subordinates killed her. Oh, I wonder how that story passed the approval of the producers.