Cool Runnings!

Spikey

Experienced Chatterer
1596290395209.png

Has anyone seen this movie? This movie is one of my favorite sports movies all time! It's based on a true story about the first Jamaican bobsled team that qualifed for the 1988 Winter Olympics that my city hosted in Canada. Nobody expected much from them but they surprised a lot of people. This movie is a comedy and a feel good type movie. It's highly recommended and I believe its still on Netflix unless if they took it down.

Dubbed

New Chatterer
That's like one of the coolest films out there, alongside uncle buck.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
This was one of my all time favourite movies when I was a kid. I still watch it now and again, but I've sort of worn it out over the years.

LunarScorpio

New Chatterer
Did you all know...Jamaica has a bobsled team?!

I love this movie so much and I swear it never gets old even as time goes on. Every now and then I just randomly watch it and it brings me so much joy. Such a good movie.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
View attachment 129

Has anyone seen this movie? This movie is one of my favorite sports movies all time! It's based on a true story about the first Jamaican bobsled team that qualifed for the 1988 Winter Olympics that my city hosted in Canada. Nobody expected much from them but they surprised a lot of people. This movie is a comedy and a feel good type movie. It's highly recommended and I believe its still on Netflix unless if they took it down.
You have an interesting selection of movies. I will check this out.

Top