• Welcome to The Community

Cool Runnings!

Spikey

Member
1596290395209.png

Has anyone seen this movie? This movie is one of my favorite sports movies all time! It's based on a true story about the first Jamaican bobsled team that qualifed for the 1988 Winter Olympics that my city hosted in Canada. Nobody expected much from them but they surprised a lot of people. This movie is a comedy and a feel good type movie. It's highly recommended and I believe its still on Netflix unless if they took it down.

PGen98

Member
This was one of my all time favourite movies when I was a kid. I still watch it now and again, but I've sort of worn it out over the years.

Did you all know...Jamaica has a bobsled team?!

I love this movie so much and I swear it never gets old even as time goes on. Every now and then I just randomly watch it and it brings me so much joy. Such a good movie.

bomb

Member
View attachment 129

Has anyone seen this movie? This movie is one of my favorite sports movies all time! It's based on a true story about the first Jamaican bobsled team that qualifed for the 1988 Winter Olympics that my city hosted in Canada. Nobody expected much from them but they surprised a lot of people. This movie is a comedy and a feel good type movie. It's highly recommended and I believe its still on Netflix unless if they took it down.
You have an interesting selection of movies. I will check this out.

Top