Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Congestion in the city contributes to pollution

I have read an article about environment that crowded residential areas in the city greatly contributes to the pollution. In our town the congestion is already starting because the houses are getting smaller and the lots too have no more space. There are so many cars parked on the road due to lack of garage. That is the present state of condition here that maybe 10 years from now there would be extreme pollution.

its true that overcrowding and population increase causes pollution,bt still people should learn to care for their enviroment.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in