Computer shops are the source of virus here

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The other week when I needed an ID picture for the health card, I went to the computer shop with my USB stick that contains my picture. It was printed well and the ID was even laminated. But when I arrived home I was surprised that the USB has a virus. It took me time to delete but it cannot be deleted. Fortunately the USB stick has no important files so I formatted it and it was cleansed of every dirt including the virus.

Nabix

Nabix

127.0.01
Sounds like the computer cafe isn't wiping their VMs. Or the internet cafe is allowing it in some way...

Computer shops and even printing businesses are often a source of such things so it is better to have a good antivirus installed on our home computers to take care of such problems. We have had our USB sticks formatted similarly so many times that I forget now exactly how many!