Collecting old coins

  • #1
I started collecting old coins when I was in grade school although it was just a handful. My collection is kept in a bag inside the cabinet that I had not seen for 20 years now. There are some Philippine coins that are minted in 1901 and 1903 so that is more than a century old. Maybe it can fetch a good price in the market. A friend is urging me to sell but I am still undecided.

That's already antique and probably they cost a lot.

By the way, why do you collect coins?

Sweerie_banana

I will store more of mine. What a way to save more money this year. I believe that is a nice strategy.

I don't have any old coins and I don't intend to collect them as well. If I chance upon old coins I also would try to sell them in an auction site and see if I would get a lot of money.

My brother is big into collecting old coins he has a shelf full of coins he has collected.