Coding Vs debugging

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Don't you all find it easier to code than debug?
Debugging can also be fun but without proper documentation it's going to be too hard to even think about a possible bug solution.

That's how I feel. Debugging is harder than actual development. Do you guys agree with me? Or do you believe coding is hard when compared to debugging?

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
I find it easier to debug because with debugging the code is all laid out there for you where as with coding you have to hand write the code by hand and that can be obnoxious sometimes.