Environment Climate change is for real but how to stop it?

Last night I saw the performance of a group of children in the show called Britain's Got Talent. Their song is about climate change that should be stopped. It was not The judges said that they were touched by the performance. But I wasn't. Climate change is caused by pollution and we cannot stop the air pollution because we are dependent on the gasoline, diesel and other fossil fuel that makes our cars run. We are trapped.

We actually are trapped in a dilemma that we need them. We actually can do better than them. I know electric cars have their own cons on the environment but still they are a small fraction better than gas powered cars. That small fraction has a huge impact on helping our environment heal and reduce the green house gases in the atmosphere, which are accelerating the climate change process.

Back
Top