Classifieds as a Way for Site Revenue

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1
With ad-blockers, it getting really tough to reach an audience, so why not try some methods that can't get blocked? Well, forum and blog software offers several mods allowing one to have a classified site - and in fact, a person could probably make such a site without a mod - but it would be more difficult to manage and unprofessional.

O.K., what might you sell on your classifieds section?

Mildredtabitha

i really got this problem,of ads popping up my screen,and making my phone to hang.

Classified ads can be a good way to generate revenue. However, the program is before you can place classified ads on your site, you will have to bring a lot of traffic on your site. Advertisers would never consider placing ads on the site that does not get good traffic. You also need useful content on the site because the site will a lot of ads but no good content are also looked down.