Christmas caricatures out of styrofoam

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #1

How Christmas figures made for our public plaza?

WaterMark 2020 11 02 21 52 34

Nativity
I happened to come across a group of artists who are busy inside the new gymnasium of our small city.

I came inside for I'm curious of what they're doing. I saw several stacks of styrofoam. Why are there so many? I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

Screenshot 20201102 215515 Facebook

I got closer to one of the artists and observed him what he's doing. He's pasting the styro together and cutting them to form a human figure like the angel, three kings, the shepherds, the reindeers.

And they painted them. When you see them from afar they look like a real one. Those Christmas caricatures were strategically place at the public plaza during the Christmas season.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

They are simply so beautiful. This artist has an amazing talent. Do share pictures of the Nativity when the display is complete and put up along with decoration.