Cheese or no cheese?

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Do you like having cheese on your burger meat or having a plain old burger with no cheese?

Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
It really does depend on my mood if I am honest with you. Sometimes when I have a burger I prefer to just have the burger with some sauce and maybe some onions but then there are occasions where I just fancy cheese on my burger.

Cheesy chips is also amazing! I haven't had that in a while. I know there is a takeaway place near me who does cheesy chips with chip spice and that is amazing!

Cheese makes everything better. I gotta have cheese on my burger. Cheeseburgers all day.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Yes i really love cheese on my burger. Cheese adds more yummy taste on my burger.

Aveli

Aveli

My friend is addicted to bread and cheese. He is always eating sandwiches.