2020s

Guest
    Thread Owner : 2020s
  • #1
Let’s have a live chat session. I mentioned this before, but no reply.

Let’s have a live chat session. I mentioned this before, but no reply.
Hi, thank you for the suggestion we will see what other members think about this and see if it's somethnig worth doing :)

I'm still weary of any sort of chat functionality on a forum dedicated to...well...chat. It seems counter-intuitive and often leads to people focusing on said chat rather than posting, drawing activity away from the forums. If it was like a once a week for an hour type of deal, like what "Chat Night" implies, then maybe that could work, but if it's a continual chat, it's just counter-productive.

I'm still weary of any sort of chat functionality on a forum dedicated to...well...chat. It seems counter-intuitive and often leads to people focusing on said chat rather than posting, drawing activity away from the forums. If it was like a once a week for an hour type of deal, like what "Chat Night" implies, then maybe that could work, but if it's a continual chat, it's just counter-productive.
I agree, maybe as @2020s is saying we could open a chat room up for like 1 day. I've already got the addd-on to allow chatting but I agree I don't think its worth having on all the time.

@2020s if you want to take some sort of control of setting up a chat banter night then let me know some sort of structure on a pm to me and @Spikey

    Thread Owner : 2020s
  • #5
Okay thank you for your responses. Yes, its a chat night for one day - chat duration: 1-2 hours.

    Thread Owner : 2020s
  • #8
This talk show is only for an hour or two tho..

True but this is a creative idea.
Hey if this idea gets approved
Wanna be a co-host? @Zakalwe

Last edited by a moderator: