Information Chat Banter Themes

Brad P

Valued Member
Good Evening Everyone!

So over the past few weeks CB has gone over a few updates. We now have 4 themes that members can pick from, i'd like to hear your thoughts on them all and if any need some tweaks. I will do a screenshot of them all for you to see but you can also select the one you like at the footer of the site.
1611262038770

With that said lets display the themes below, you might see a repeat of options on the sidebar of the Canvas themes its just on the screenshot not on the live version.

ChatBanter Default Light
2021 01 21 20 48 chatbantercom

ChatBanter Dark Style
2021 01 21 20 32 chatbantercom

Light Canvas Style
2021 01 21 20 50 chatbantercom

Dark Canvas
2021 01 21 20 50 chatbantercom 1

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

I prefer the light theme as a dark one seems to make my eyes tired but I know some people prefer it. It all looks great!

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

Sweerie_banana

Dark Canvas is also nice. I love the themes you always decide to work with.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

They're good. But why some texts are green.

What I have noticed when the background is dark, the texts should be white or bright. If the background is white or bright, the texts should be black or dark.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay