Changing Your Appearance for Your Mate

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

This could hurt your pride.. However, some small changes aren't a big deal - and unfortunately looks do matter. Well, what are you willing to change?

Mildredtabitha

I agree with that but changing your personality or likes and disliked for someone is what you should not do.But still on the àppearance part you should wear clothes you feel uncomfortable with like clothes that show too much of your skin.

I feel fine with my looks and I am not bragging because I feel that my wife is satisfied with who I am. Right now I have my hair long because of the pandemic so I am not getting a haircut for safety measure. What's important to us is the hygiene and sanitation that we do not forget to take a bath at least twice a day. Especially me that I do not use a deodorant I have to take a bath every day.

I am not going to try and change you, why would you try to change me? I have no problem with changing habits that require adjusting, but anything else I'm not down.