Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Changing Your Appearance for Your Mate

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
This could hurt your pride.. However, some small changes aren't a big deal - and unfortunately looks do matter. Well, what are you willing to change?

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I agree with that but changing your personality or likes and disliked for someone is what you should not do.But still on the àppearance part you should wear clothes you feel uncomfortable with like clothes that show too much of your skin.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I feel fine with my looks and I am not bragging because I feel that my wife is satisfied with who I am. Right now I have my hair long because of the pandemic so I am not getting a haircut for safety measure. What's important to us is the hygiene and sanitation that we do not forget to take a bath at least twice a day. Especially me that I do not use a deodorant I have to take a bath every day.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I am not going to try and change you, why would you try to change me? I have no problem with changing habits that require adjusting, but anything else I'm not down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.