I'M Important CB Games Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
Hey guys,

I realize that the forum games are reallllly popular at the moment. Which is good and figured we should have a game forum all to its self.

Soooooo, let's impose some nice and easy guidelines.

1) No double-posting. No posting twice in a row (or more than twice in a row).

2) After posting in a thread, hold off until at least one other person have posted. This is more for variety's sake, and to keep threads from getting spammy or stale.

3) No forum games lasting longer than 50 Pages. After Page 50, we lock the thread and move on.

4) After a Forum Game has been locked for going over the post limit, please wait one week (i.e. seven full days) before posting it again. Anyone can start up the new game; not just the original poster.

6) Forum posts won't count in your messages in this area.

Think that is pretty simple enough, hope you enjoy and have some fun :clap:

Last edited: