Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Cash or Card - how do you like to pay for your goods?

Thread Owner : sprite1950
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
I normally pay by bank card for my goods because I find it easier but lots of people prefer cash. Since the pandemic many shops are refusing to take cash or cheques so bank card is the only option. How do you prefer to pay for your goods?

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
I prefer cash payment most of the time.
There is no such things as technical issue, when it comes to this payment method. Of course it all comes down to individual preferences here.

I don't trust card payment and there are too many horror stories, when it comes to card usage. I will probably switch to card payment sometime, but not anytime soon.

Thread Owner : sprite1950
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
In the UK some shops will not accept cash at the moment because of the pandemic. They think the money will be infected.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
In the UK some shops will not accept cash at the moment because of the pandemic. They think the money will be infected.

I've heard of this, even here in Canada where I live. I like to use cash when I can so that way my Credit card bill isnt as high and it's always good to have cash on your hand in case you need it in an emergency.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
My first choice is to pay directly through the bank app. This will directly transfer funds from my bank account to the seller's bank account, without the involvement of the middle man. My second preferred way to pay is through mobile payment. I can just scan QR code and send the payment. it is super easy. If these two options are not available, I will use the card. Using cash is my last option

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
For me I personally like to use card only, my wallet is only designed to hold cards too so it's okay to have notes but loose change is no good.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
CB$
In my country mostly there is use of cards, but some small shop only accept cash. So i have to use both.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I personally prefer to pay for goods using cash since it is the easiest and most common and convenient method. If you use credit card it will gain interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.