What's new

MOVIE Captain Phillips (2013)

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Captain Phillips (2013)

Tagline: Out here survival is everything.

Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Director: Paul Greengrass

Cast: Tom Hanks, Barkhad Abdi, Catherine Keener, Chris Mulkey, Max Martini, Michael Chernus, Yul Vazquez, Corey Johnson, David Warshofsky, John Magaro, Faysal Ahmed, Barkhad Abdirahman, Mahat M. Ali, Angus MacInnes, San Shella, Amr El-Bayoumi, Azeez Mohammed, Abdurazak Ahmed Adan

Release: 2013-10-10

Runtime: 134

Plot: The true story of Captain Richard Phillips and the 2009 hijacking by Somali pirates of the US-flagged MV Maersk Alabama, the first American cargo ship to be hijacked in two hundred years.

OP

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
  • #2
I think this was one of his best, he had many but i liked this one.