Canada vs USA Gold Medal Game

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Tonight will be the gold medal game between Canada and USA in the mens World Junior Hockey tournament. Canada won the gold last year and they have won every game this tournament.
Its always fun when Canada and USA play each other.

Let's Go Canada!

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #3

Sorry, Spikey, things didn't exactly go to plan for the Canadians.

Lol yea Canada got outplayed even though they had more shots. USA played well, especially their goalie Spencer Knight.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98
    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #5

Yeah, it was a good game. I'm shocked Canada didn't win, but at least it was worth the watch!
Atleast they got the silver medal. Last year they won gold, this year silver. I know no one wants the silver medal but the Canadian players will learn to be proud of it in the future.

Atleast they got the silver medal. Last year they won gold, this year silver. I know no one wants the silver medal but the Canadian players will learn to be proud of it in the future.
At least none of them decided to toss their medals away :D

ApprehensiveLameAmoeba-max-14mb.gif