Let's Go Canada!

Spikey

Member
  • #5
Yeah, it was a good game. I'm shocked Canada didn't win, but at least it was worth the watch!
Atleast they got the silver medal. Last year they won gold, this year silver. I know no one wants the silver medal but the Canadian players will learn to be proud of it in the future.

PGen98

Member
Atleast they got the silver medal. Last year they won gold, this year silver. I know no one wants the silver medal but the Canadian players will learn to be proud of it in the future.
At least none of them decided to toss their medals away :D

Top