What's new

POLITICS (Canada) Justin Trudeau

Spikey

Member
I'm not that big of a fan of him. I say he is too young and inexperienced. He and (most of eastern Canada) doesn't care about Alberta or the rest of Western Canada.
Sure he has done some good things for Canada but many of the things he's done has gone terrible wrong like the weapons trade with Saudi Arabia.
There are many websites out there on all the wrong things he's done.
Hopefully for the next election someone else will be voted in.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay