Can you remember all the recipes?

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I can never be able to remember any recipes!
I always note down things so I wouldn't forget them. It's kinda genetic as my father could never remember too.

What about you guys? Will you be able to remember the recipes after going through them once or twice? Or do you note down things as well?
Do you any tips for me to remember recipes?

Yep it depends on the recipe and how complex it is but I remember most of the recipes that I like to make. Once you really get to know the recipe you can change things up and take away or add different ingredients.

The dishes that I cook most often are the ones that I remember the recipes well. Some dishes that I cook occasionally, I write the recipes down so I can just give them a glance to make sure I am doing them right.

ewpratt

ewpratt

Some recipes I've made often enough that it's permanently embedded in my memory. Others I can mostly recall, but still have the recipe on hand. Most, though, I have to have the recipe.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Nah, I'm not remember everything on the recipe. I still need to read some books or list.