Can you make cake?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Yes, I can make cake. Vanilla cake is my favorite cake. It is so much delicious cake and I can make it also.

Alexander

Alexander

Cake making brings me back to my childhood memories. One of the easiest and favorite recipes that I like to prepare is rice crispy cakes. Buy a packet of rice crispies, melt cooking chocolate, and mix the two together in a bowl. Then finally, put them in cupcake holders and leave them in the fridge.

Yes I can make a cake, Vanilla and banana cakes are my favorites. I make them occasionally, not too often.