Can you keep a secret?

I've been told that when you tell someone a secret they will tell at least one person they think they can trust with it. I think that is probably true although my partner is very good with secrets (to my knowledge) and never tells. How about you?

LBJ

I've never met a single human being that can keep a secret for long. Sooner or later it always seems to leak out. Having written that there are those who ought to at least try. These have access to privileged information that because of their positions they would not ordinarily have. For examples doctors, clergy, police, and yes mods.;)