Can some people really see and hear spirits?

Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
When I was a boy scout our scout master would always tell us that he can see spirits particularly bad spirits when we are camped out in the mountain. When I was 18 there was a friend who said that same. It makes me wonder why they are gifted to see and hear spirits. Are they for real? What can they do with that kind of talent, can they earn money from that? I know of some seers who will tell your fortune but you have to pay them for the advice.

There are some people who are inherently sensitive to supernatural vibes and such people can see and feel spirits. I am a believer of such things and in our philosophy, we believe in afterbirth and souls remaining on this earth in the form of spirits between birth cycles.

There is no scientific proof for that.
It all comes down to whether we believe in them or not. Think about it, where will these spirits go once the earth is destroyed? Or what can happen to the life cycle after the end of our solar system?

If you think about it that way, I highly doubt anything sounds credible to us. Well, this is how I see things in general.

My grandfather was with a group called spiritists, they communicate with the spirits. They use a medium, that is a person who abstain from meat for a week so the spirit can easily enter his body. The medium talks with the spiritists. They did that during the 2nd world war. The spirits guided my grandfather and his family to safety in the mountains.

Back
Top