Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Can some people really see and hear spirits?

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
When I was a boy scout our scout master would always tell us that he can see spirits particularly bad spirits when we are camped out in the mountain. When I was 18 there was a friend who said that same. It makes me wonder why they are gifted to see and hear spirits. Are they for real? What can they do with that kind of talent, can they earn money from that? I know of some seers who will tell your fortune but you have to pay them for the advice.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
There are some people who are inherently sensitive to supernatural vibes and such people can see and feel spirits. I am a believer of such things and in our philosophy, we believe in afterbirth and souls remaining on this earth in the form of spirits between birth cycles.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Yes I know that there are some people that can see spirits, they are called psychics. Their 3rd eye is open and they can also predict the future, but I think they're pretty common.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
There is no scientific proof for that.
It all comes down to whether we believe in them or not. Think about it, where will these spirits go once the earth is destroyed? Or what can happen to the life cycle after the end of our solar system?

If you think about it that way, I highly doubt anything sounds credible to us. Well, this is how I see things in general.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I do believe there are some people that can see things. Most especially the pastors and imams of religious groups. When they are in the middle of prayers, God make them see a lot of things.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I also get confused about this things.But i do believe that there are supernatural in the world.

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
My grandfather was with a group called spiritists, they communicate with the spirits. They use a medium, that is a person who abstain from meat for a week so the spirit can easily enter his body. The medium talks with the spiritists. They did that during the 2nd world war. The spirits guided my grandfather and his family to safety in the mountains.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.