Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War reveal - Your thoughts?

    Thread Owner : Smokey
  • #1
Smokey

Revillution.net C.E.O
USA
www.revillution.net
The official reveal of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War has been officially released and is now up on youtube as seen here:

What are your thoughts on this reveal? What do you think the gameplay will be like? Is this a title you're interested in?

Some stuff we know so far:
3 editions of the game:
Standard Edition $59.99 - Early beta access.
Cross Gen Edition - $69.99 - Get the game on both current gen and next gen console of choice at no additional cost. Early beta access.
Ultimate Edition - $89.99 - Everything the cross gen bundle offers as well as 20 battle pass tier skips and a few in-game items for Modern Warfare & Warzone.

November 13th release date
September 9th Multiplayer reveal
Open Beta
Early Beta access for those who pre-order one of the editions mentioned above.

What are your thoughts on the trailer? Do you think this game will be better than Modern Warfare 2019?

Info source - Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Noah

Noah

I've never seen Ronald Reagan so in HD in my life lol anyways nice trailer

  • Haha
Reactions:Nabix
LEADTECH

LEADTECH

It looks pretty cool . I'm currently playing COD:Warzone and I'm planning to buy this game when it comes out.
The Graphics is so great. I hope the storyline is also good.