Cake or Chocolate?

Heatman

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
Well, which do you prefer and why? I don’t think I can choose one between them myself. They’re all so good to me personally.
Personally, I don't eat either cake or chocolate. I'm more of a pie eater. I love and enjoy eating all kinds of pies.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Why not chocolate cake. Best thing ever. But not too creamy with icing and is fluffy with chocolate chips in it.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Well, which do you prefer and why? I don’t think I can choose one between them myself. They’re all so good to me personally.
If the choice involves cheese cake or something along the lines of a mousse cake then, chocolate can say goodbye. But if it could be in chocolate flavor then isn't that the best of both worlds.??

  • Like
Reactions:Jay