C++ programming

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Who has tried it? How was learning it? Anyway, when I studying a few programming languages in college - in the 2000s, C ++ seemed the most difficult. Well, I suppose a good purpose it served was being so tough, hence training you to take on any language.

Leonard

Leonard

I have tried it and it's quite not easy to learn but I still need to put in extra time and effort in other to learn and know

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
I am learning it as we speak. It is on the back burner for my certifications that I'm learning but I am working on it.