Buying old coins for investment

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

For those with excess money one of the best investment is collecting old coins. You can buy from individuals who are willing to sell their old coins. Post in social media and you will be surprised to know that your friends have something to sell to you. However, you need the skill to know the authenticity of the coins otherwise you might be buying fake coins. Expect the rewards after 5 years when the value of the old coins would be doubled.

Well your market would have to be very rich to be able to buy coins, so I don't think it would be very lucrative to begin with since it would be hard to sell.