Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Business as usual is unrealistic

Business is gradually shutting down in every part of the world. A resto which is very popular in our country and it has existed more than 3 decades, has finally closed down. What does it imply? It is greatly affected by the recession of economy. It could no longer sustain to pay its cooks and waiters and waitresses and even to replenish its foods stocks due to this pandemic. Its sales are going down the drain.

Not only foods handlers and providers but means of transportation are also retrenching their employees especially the airlines and banks are also going down.

When does this pandemic end to make business becomes realistic?

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in