Building Up a Terrible Karma - and Recovering

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Who has built up a terrible one? Myself, this girl was kissing my rear for years and I paid her no mind. However, now I feel I love her - and it's too late - she infatuated with a cop. I can't compete against a cop! Well, I could get in shape more, but one problem is simply my face, being in the 40s age, is too old.

If you love someone, you love them. It has nothing to do with age, appearance or infatuation. While yes there is a physical side to all romantic attractions, if there's a mental or romantic connection, the rest will follow. If she is in a relationship then you need be mindful of that, but if it's just a passing fling, let her know how you feel. If she feels you blew your shot, well, that's her right and you just have to accept that.

Davidisms

Davidisms

She was liking the same you, same face and all. Only thing you need to see is if she has finally moved on or just casually exploring her option due to your reluctance.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #4

She was liking the same you, same face and all. Only thing you need to see is if she has finally moved on or just casually exploring her option due to your reluctance.

She was casually exploring an option.

Leonard

Leonard

If you love someone, you love them. It has nothing to do with age, appearance or infatuation. While yes there is a physical side to all romantic attractions, if there's a mental or romantic connection, the rest will follow. If she is in a relationship then you need be mindful of that, but if it's just a passing fling, let her know how you feel. If she feels you blew your shot, well, that's her right and you just have to accept that.
On point

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #6

Actually I was avoiding my son. The anger is actually about that. However, though, on top of that was a really bad karma with lying and what she claims is me not listening. Anyway, some stuff she's angry about is also race related which might be understandable - but could be cowardice.

Anyway, of course girls look at guys who seem better and so do men with women. However, things are much more than that - as some have noted. In fact, of course, the "rubbing it in" is repressed rage.

Mildredtabitha

I think you should believe you are worthy and try talking to the girl things might work out.

I'd like to think that I have always built up good karma, and I will never incur bad karma since I'm generally a nice person. Why plot evil against others anyway? That's so mean.

There is only so much a girl can do to make it obvious she likes you, since you didn't show any interest, she had to move on. Now all you can do is just try talking to her and see if she still likes you!