Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Building Up a Terrible Karma - and Recovering

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Who has built up a terrible one? Myself, this girl was kissing my rear for years and I paid her no mind. However, now I feel I love her - and it's too late - she infatuated with a cop. I can't compete against a cop! Well, I could get in shape more, but one problem is simply my face, being in the 40s age, is too old.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
If you love someone, you love them. It has nothing to do with age, appearance or infatuation. While yes there is a physical side to all romantic attractions, if there's a mental or romantic connection, the rest will follow. If she is in a relationship then you need be mindful of that, but if it's just a passing fling, let her know how you feel. If she feels you blew your shot, well, that's her right and you just have to accept that.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
She was liking the same you, same face and all. Only thing you need to see is if she has finally moved on or just casually exploring her option due to your reluctance.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
She was liking the same you, same face and all. Only thing you need to see is if she has finally moved on or just casually exploring her option due to your reluctance.

She was casually exploring an option.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
If you love someone, you love them. It has nothing to do with age, appearance or infatuation. While yes there is a physical side to all romantic attractions, if there's a mental or romantic connection, the rest will follow. If she is in a relationship then you need be mindful of that, but if it's just a passing fling, let her know how you feel. If she feels you blew your shot, well, that's her right and you just have to accept that.
On point

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Actually I was avoiding my son. The anger is actually about that. However, though, on top of that was a really bad karma with lying and what she claims is me not listening. Anyway, some stuff she's angry about is also race related which might be understandable - but could be cowardice.

Anyway, of course girls look at guys who seem better and so do men with women. However, things are much more than that - as some have noted. In fact, of course, the "rubbing it in" is repressed rage.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I think you should believe you are worthy and try talking to the girl things might work out.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I'd like to think that I have always built up good karma, and I will never incur bad karma since I'm generally a nice person. Why plot evil against others anyway? That's so mean.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
There is only so much a girl can do to make it obvious she likes you, since you didn't show any interest, she had to move on. Now all you can do is just try talking to her and see if she still likes you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.