Building that Social Media and/or Email Following

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Which do you feel is the most effective? I highly suspect email lists are better. It's because they reach the target way more effectively. Anyway, building these things will take money for most people - and not just cause they're not popular :p. However, though, it's normally not incredibly expensive to build lists coming from people in your own economic background. Well, some niches are more expensive than others - like the lawyer or insurance ones.