Bruno Fernandes no where near De Bryune... What do you think?

    Thread Owner : LEO10
  • #1

LEO10

Discuss football and give your opinions on the Manchester United and Manchester City midfield... Bruno Fernandes VS Kevin De Bryune

  • Like
Reactions:Norris Keba, Faith, Shanoderossi and 1 other person
Driguez9

Driguez9

Bamenda, Cameroon
www.fiverr.com
I concur... Bruno is good but KDB is out of this world. And with Pogba back, Man Utds midfield isn't as bad as it has been for a while, but Man City with Rodri, David Silva, Bernado Silva, Fernandinho, etc. is still miles ahead.

  • Like
Reactions:NWANA, Faith and Shanoderossi
Shanoderossi

Shanoderossi

Yaounde
Who is Bruno fernandes until they are trying to make a comparism to de bruyne

  • Like
Reactions:Driguez9 and Faith

Wabilobaba

In short...they are incomparable.

  • Like
Reactions:Driguez9, NWANA and Faith

Norris Keba

Bruno is good no doubt about that, but comparing him to master class KDB, is total disrespect to the Man City midfielder. :(

  • Like
Reactions:NWANA, Faith and Driguez9

NWANA

Yes! I couldn't agree more, amoung talents there are exceptional talents, despite being a Man United fan, it is an unspeakable comparism

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Etta Euro

Etta Euro

Ahahahaahahaahahahahahahha
Bruno is a top player and KDB is a top player.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Etta Euro

Etta Euro

KDB and Bruno are in the same class.
They fact that we have seem more KDB should not limit our scope of Bruno. So i think both players are on the same level

  • Like
Reactions:Driguez9 and Faith

Dr. Ghost

London
Bruno isn't at KDB level but he's getting there. KDB is just too good

Last edited: