Boxing - Braekhaus suffers first defeat at the hands of Mccaskill

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

It was a majority decision that won for Jessica Mccaskill the welterweight belt of previously undefeated Cecilia Braekhaus. One judge has a draw but the 2 other judges has 97-94 and 97-93 for the new champion. It was a heart-breaking loss for Braekhaus who was aiming to retire undefeated. She lacked the heavy punches that Mccaskill had in dominating portions of the bout. But there are talks of a rematch so Braekhaus still has a chance for a glorious retirement.

I have never heard of these boxers. But then again I hardly watch women boxing.