Revert customizations made in this style

Books - Reading

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Spikey
Do you like to read books? What are your favorite kind of book genres?

I love to read! I usually like to read while I'm having my tea.
I enjoy all kinds.. mystery novels are my favorite but I like fiction, adventure, history, sports history, biographies, etc.

What are your favorite kinds?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I like to read, but I don't have a lot of free time these days to pursue it. I love Tolkien and was actively trying to collect his non Lord of the Rings books to read as many of them as I could. He's got so many that have never been published since the early 20th century, so tracking down some of them is a real challenge, but his writing is just so good I want to keep pursuing when I can. He writes tragedy so well.

Reactions:nangk08
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I like to read, but I don't have a lot of free time these days to pursue it. I love Tolkien and was actively trying to collect his non Lord of the Rings books to read as many of them as I could. He's got so many that have never been published since the early 20th century, so tracking down some of them is a real challenge, but his writing is just so good I want to keep pursuing when I can. He writes tragedy so well.
Sounds like I will have to read more of Tolkien's books. I have read the Lord of the Rings series.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Sounds like I will have to read more of Tolkien's books. I have read the Lord of the Rings series.
I would strongly suggest it, particularly his more tragic works like the Story of Kullervo and the Lay of Autrou and Itroun. Very strong stuff!

Reactions:Spikey
LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
I have to be in the right mood to read. When I get into this mind frame, I have tendency to read A LOT of books in a short period of time. And then I got a long stretch where I don't really read. When I am reading, it's generally YA, mystery or fantasy type books that I'm reading.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have to be in the right mood to read. When I get into this mind frame, I have tendency to read A LOT of books in a short period of time. And then I got a long stretch where I don't really read. When I am reading, it's generally YA, mystery or fantasy type books that I'm reading.
That's like me. Somedays I cannot read at all I would rather play video games or watch movies. I try to read every day though even if it's only for 30 minutes.

marti

marti

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
i cannot read to well i have a learning disability

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I like to read a lot of books, but it always depend on my mood. But ever since I read who moved by cheese. I have like reading motivational books. Reading them make me always know there is nothing I can not archive in the world if I believe.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I like reading too and some of my favorites are thrilling adventures, spy fiction and murder mysteries such as those by Agatha Christie.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I used to like reading books when I was younger, but now I don't do that anymore since I became focused in doing other things like watching movies or playing video games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.